Ethos / Values
- The pursuit of excellence and professionalism is the primary way we exalt and honour God.
- Recognise the innate and undiminishable value of every human being as made in the image of God. We therefore welcome wholeheartedly, unequivocally and equally everyone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, faith and sexual orientation.
- We respect completely the right of every individual to choose their faith or belief system, we will never force or coerce our belief system on others.
- We believe in partnerships with a range of organisations: statutory, voluntary, Christian, other faiths.
- ‘We believe Christ has chosen to offer hope to the world through his church’.
- We believe in the power of prayer and God’s ability to transform lives.
- We believe in and support inter-faith dialogue, understanding and promotion of peace.
- We believe in providing quality to our clients.
- We believe people have emotional, physical, and spiritual needs.
- We believe all people have talents and gifts to offer society.
Also see our Basis of Faith